Monday, September 26, 2011

Humor Is My Specialty

I love photography. My first camera was an old Canon AE-1 that my dad found in a box of his stuff. Although it was not fully MY camera, I considered it to be in my "ownership", you could say. I love that camera...a lot. Even though it's no Canon 7D, it is still a classic camera. Now, I have a Canon Rebel XS, an amateur camera. But, hey, its still a camera! Long story short, I love photography and will continue to learn more and more about it for the years to come. 
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt
Now, I love this quote and all, but this blog isn't just going to consist of deep quotes and meaningfulness, there's going to be funny and witty stuff on here.... I'm not going to bore you with pictures of grass and quotes that have nothing to do with them. I plan on making you smile and thinking "Hey, I like that." or "Wow, that's a cool quote." or even "Hey.... How does that llama DO that?" It might sound weird, but normal is not in my vocabulary. Normal is overrated in my opinion. So, thanks for reading, and I hope you didn't just fall out of your seat in boredom. ;D
This is probably one of my favorite pictures that I've taken so far... I don't know why, but its interesting. I just really like it. <3

1 comment:

  1. I totally don't know why my post just did that. That was a fail first post. LOL

    ReplyDelete